Students may utilize Proctor U, an organization that offers secure, live and automated online proctoring services at anytime and anywhere. Students should consult with the professor of record for approval prior to scheduling an exam through ProctorU. For more information on Proctor U services visit the official site: .
Students who are taking independent study or online classes at other institutions may elect to have their exams administered at SSU. The sponsoring school or company must send exams directly to the Testing Office. Included with the exam should be any instructions for the test proctor and necessary forms to be completed and returned. The sponsoring school will determine allotted time (or maximum time limits) and special test conditions. No calculators, notes or books will be allowed unless specified by the sponsoring institution. The cost is $20 per hour. This cost is calculated using the time allotted by the sponsoring school (i.e. If time allotted for test is 1 hour 30 minutes, the total cost is $40.)
一道本不卡免费高清All students, regardless of institution, must adhere to the following:
- Follow their home institution's procedures for on-site or off-site testing and adhere to maximum time limits on each test.
- for the proctored test--Do not use this link when registering for eCore exams.
- Review and adhere to SSU Test Center Rules and those rules governed by your home institution.
- On the day of testing bring:
- a government-issued photo ID (two forms of identification is highly encouraged to ensure entry)
- receipt of online test registration and payment of test administration fee (examinees who do not show confirmation/or receipt of payment (as it applies) will not be allowed to test).
- items allowed for your test--DO NOT BRING ELECTRONIC DEVICES.