The Faculty Senate is a representative body responsible for faculty participation in university planning and governance. The responsibilities and by-laws of the faculty senate can be found in the Faculty Handbook.
Participation in the faculty governance process, on committees, in the Faculty Senate, etc., helps improve the university and protect faculty rights.
一道本不卡免费高清The Executive Committee is the elected leadership of the Faculty Senate and the channel of communication between the senate and the university administration. It consists of the vice chairperson, recording secretary, corresponding secretary, parliamentarian and logistics officer. Chairperson of Faculty Affairs Committee is non-voting member of Executive Committee.
一道本不卡免费高清Kimberly Ballard-Washington, SSU Interim President
一道本不卡免费高清Kisha R. Aites, COE, Vice-Chair
一道本不卡免费高清Lina Merchan-Alvarez, COST, Recording Secretary
Andrew Mudrinich, COBA, Corresponding Secretary
一道本不卡免费高清Geoffrey Bowden, CLASS, Parliamentarian
一道本不卡免费高清Andrea L. Moore, COST, Logistics Officer
一道本不卡免费高清Lisa Yount, Faculty Affairs Chairperson
一道本不卡免费高清Standing Committees of the Faculty Senate include:
- Executive committee
- Committee on committees
- New programs and curriculum committee (NPCC)
- Faculty affairs committee
- Evaluation committee
- Faculty development committee
- Faculty handbook committee
- International students, programs and activities Committee
- Library and education media committee
- Student affairs committee
- Academic calendar committee
- Distance learning committee
- Scholarship committee