Service Desk – Faculty/Staff
一道本不卡免费高清Welcome to ITS Service Desk website. The ITS Service Desk is the first point of contact for IT applications and services at Savannah State University. We use the FootPrints to track Service Desk requests and to route problems to the appropriate support groups when necessary. We strive to resolve all IT issues in a timely manner.
一道本不卡免费高清Please submit all service request via .
- How to submit a Service Desk ticket?
- How to view submitted Service Desk Tickets?
approve New Hire (Access Request), VPN, Banner Request forms? Supervisor's
- How do SSU Employees Request ITS Event Services (ITS Event Request)? SSU Employees Only
- How to submit a VPN Service Request?
- How to submit a New Hire Service Request? Formerly known as Access Request Form
Contacting the Helpdesk:
To receive technical assistance from the Helpdesk:
- Call 358-HELP (4357) / 358-4315 Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visit the Service Desk in Powell Hall - Room 106 Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Faculty/Staff must submit a Service Desk Request via the web.